TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just installed a 2.5 suspension lift and the rear sits like 1/2" lower. is there any kind of leveling blocks for the rear or anything that would fix this

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I went with 2.5" in the front, and 2" in the back and my truck sits pretty level now. It's a 2002 xcab.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hi guys I have a question, I own a 05 double tacoma short bed. if I put on a 3 inch suspension lift and a 1 inch leveling kit will it sit level or should I just go with the suspension lift kit and forget about the leveling kit. :confused:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Hi guys I have a question, I own a 05 double tacoma short bed. if I put on a 3 inch suspension lift and a 1 inch leveling kit will it sit level or should I just go with the suspension lift kit and forget about the leveling kit. :confused:
That would give you 4-5.5" of lift depending on the mfgr's idea of a leveling kit. A leveling kit is a suspension lift that gives you enough front lift to level the truck. 3" is much more than a leveling kit. On my DC it too 1.75" to level. I hear some say it takes 2.5", but I haven't ever seen a truck sit that low up front. 1-2" seems to be the norm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
ah64id
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing