TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me, John(BigRedToy), and Ben(Extreme Paint) hit up LHC. All in all it was a good run, Lefthands got some fun obstacles. Manage to punch a hole in my sidewall somehow which sucks, but other than that it was good stuff.

My junk catching some air

Big Red hangn a tire

Ben given it the beans on Big Momma

Gettin tippy!

FU

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
damn i need a front locker! every time you see me on a hill climb one of my front tires is still the other is melting! wtf!

oh and a lesson learned

always check the entrance to a dark hole BEFORE you throw rocks in!

that puncture sucks! im still trying to figure out wear it came from

i was really expecting more of a mild run but the alternate routes on lefthand canyon proved to be a nice challenge!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Found what looked like an old mining entrance we were yelling into it and throwing rocks down it, happened to look around and find a freshly picked leg with a hoof still attached(bottom of picture). Decided at that point it was time to get the fuck out of Dodge!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Found what looked like an old mining entrance we were yelling into it and throwing rocks down it, happened to look around and find a freshly picked leg with a hoof still attached(bottom of picture). Decided at that point it was time to get the fuck out of Dodge!
I saw the same hole when I was there a couple months ago. Though nothing in there fortunetly, it goes around the corner about 20 yards and ends.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts