TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, not a lot of action shots since I was either driving, spotting or hiking and my (ahem) compatriot didn't bring a camera for the second time :rolleyes:

Jock coming up the hill

Checking out the line

Getting a little tippy on the way back down

A couple of these little ledges in the middle of the steep loose incline made it challenging

Coming down this chute was a little white knuckle, but hopefully Trevor, with his nicely built 87 Runner will be joining our forum after watching the show :D

Nice views from 287RD

Got a little tight through here along the shelf road

Watch the tires on the driver, mirrors on the passenger

Um, I don't know, but...

I vaguely recall that someone fell down there a while back

Finally made it to the end of the trail (2 hours late, thanks to my unique map reading skills...)

Pavement looked foreign.

I owe Jock a new passenger mirror and two clean alloy wheels...:eek:

Also met (Brady?) with a nice custom Bimmer bike heading up the trail and he might also be joining us here with his new 4Runner after he gets the new Shrockworks bumper installed :)

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Looks like a fun one there, I'm likin the hill climbs.......any more links to this trail?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
There are several other moderate and difficult sections further up that I didn't get to, one of which I would want some experienced folks to help me with just above the turnoff for Castle Gulch.

Symon, here are some links to TrailDamage:
Thanks mang..... you guys got alot of sweet trails...... :kewl:

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
We really do have to do a carnage LAST hurrah.... (before 9/15)

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup, how about an evening run? After Ron's back up and running, of course. Or we could just strap Tippy all the way up and back. I know Tippy likes to get her strap on ;) :rofl:

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Hopefully! We have to get Ron done before the 15th of sept. Yikes!

Tippy got her Strap On.... on sunday so we could turn her around so she faces the right way on the street!

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hopefully! We have to get Ron done before the 15th of sept. Yikes!

Tippy got her Strap On.... on sunday so we could turn her around so she faces the right way on the street!
We'll swarm Ron this weekend :saw: :welder:

I can picture the Dominatrix scene with Tippy working the block :D

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Swarm or no swarm -the rate defining step at this point is getting all the brackets, joints, links, etc- not how fast we get all the crap cut off.
Need any help with that? Happy to grab stuff in Denver.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts