TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several guys in the 4wheel drive club I'm in met up in Penrose @ 11am Saturday morning. We aired down at the Liberty trailhead. Couldn't have asked for better weather! The trail has changed quite a bit from the recent rains. I think it is much tougher then last year. There are quite a few "diff catchers" smack dab in the middle of the trail. With 33's, I caught my front and rear diff's 10+ times.

Here's the pictures

I think Jeff needs to adjust his front bumpstops :D

Hard to get in when the door is 5 feet above the ground :D

Wow :shock:

Exit of Liberty, the hard side is the left side.

Hung up diffs

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Any specs on the 4runner that was IFS?

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
96 4Runner
SAS with d44, aussie front, E locked rear, 5 speed, Inchwork dual crawler, 36" Iroks, custom fab'ed tube doors, front bumper, rear bumper, etc...

·
Registered
234 Posts
I'm on both of the forums, I am ussually too busy to post too much.

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
I'm on both of the forums, I am ussually too busy to post too much.
Well, your priorities are definitely out of whack.

I think you should give me your truck as punishment.

:rofl:

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Oh bring the stinging ov er here Volcom. :D Next time I swear you better let me know. LOL I hope you guys find a clue about those ass hats that messed with the 4 runners lugs!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh bring the stinging ov er here Volcom. :D Next time I swear you better let me know. LOL I hope you guys find a clue about those ass hats that messed with the 4 runners lugs!
I knew you'd like to see it again over here :D

Penrose is a quick trip for me. It's a long trip for you Denver peeps. Find a time to plan a Penrose trip and I'll do my best to make it. I really want to run Patriot which is the tougher of the two trails. Patriot is rated at one of the toughest in the state (probably top 4 or 5). I need to make a front and rear bumper, and setup tire size to some 36" Iroks before I'll drop into Patriot. A winch and roll cage would also be nice insurance items for a trail like that :eek:

For those who don't know the full story about the lugnuts
http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=95810

·
Registered
83 Posts
The "Lugnut Incident" is crazy. I am really glad that no one got hurt and no damage was done to the runner. I can't believe that some asshole would something like that. I guess it takes all types. I can only hope that next time this person tries this, he gets caught and removed from the gene pool.:xsmash:

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Nasty good or nasty bad?? :saw:
Nasty good of course. But my choice words woulda been SEXY!!!

What about last week fo June or around July 4th ish??? I don;t think there is a forum run planned then. I'd love to do it June 2nd or 3rd but I have to work then.

OOH IO just realized this - I would be ok for June 9th and 10th.... *hmmm, rubs chin*

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have a wedding I have to attend June 23rd. Early June would be fine so far.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Ok June 9th or 10th. What say we?? Troy thinks I am crazy to bash tippy up on Indy before my birthday run in steamboat but ah hell. If Tippy breaks we can use Ron for Steamboat!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok June 9th or 10th. What say we?? Troy thinks I am crazy to bash tippy up on Indy before my birthday run in steamboat but ah hell. If Tippy breaks we can use Ron for Steamboat!
You won't bash it up too bad. What trail did you want to run at Indy? I can't run Patriot, the tougher of the two trails. I don't have bumpers and solid tow points. But Liberty is what I posted pictures of and I can get through there with minor body damage since I'm only sitting on 33's. :D :D :D

I think either of those days would work. Let me ask the wife what my schedule is for those days :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Volcom,

That wedding wouldn't be in Falcon would it?
No, it's down here in Pueblo. Are you headed to a wedding in Falcon that day also?

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
What's better late than never? I am so blond right now... *smirk*

1 - 20 of 20 Posts