TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://photobucket.com/dwishart505

this is the link to the photos from saturday. this is my first time with photo bucket so forgive me for any issues.

we were so up in the air if we were going to run this trail or not. the weather was looking grim and possible trail closures could be an issue. orginally we were planning on running with four rigs. 2 toyota trucks, 1 runner, and a xj. due to weather the runner dropped out, the remaining three decided to go.

thanks to ttora member volcom for the blm # (hopefully next time you can show us the lines through indy/patroit). the information i received from land management was the deciding factor.

we got there early and had the penrose commons to ourselves. with possible storms in the area we decided to play it safe and run liberty. the only carnage was a sidewall tear in my mtr. less then 100 miles on that thing......good thing i have warranty.

·
7,735 Posts
is the xcab toy with the exo yours? I like the slider setup on that one (and how the exo ties into it. How does the front part of that exo workin out? looks like it angles down into the wheel well quite a bit in the front.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the toy with to exo is my friend's and it is well built. he spent $1000 just on dom and countless hours getting that the way he wanted. the sliders are welded to the frame and then attached to the exo throughout.

the front is super strong. there are some many supports that it will not go anywhere. the approach angle is really good and there is nothing rubbing. those are 38.5 tsl sxs and they cleared without a problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts