TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great time on Liberty today. All of the welds held on the hydro steering. We met a nice guy (Dave) who was in a sweet Jeep by himself. He had never been there before and decided to join us. We thought about taking the hard exit out but it had about 8 vehicles on it and was taking quite a long time so we decided to drive up Bunker Hill and out. Our rigs crawled out pretty easy with not so much as a scratch.
Lauren will get some vids and PICS up soon.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Yep I'll get pics and vids up soon. Phone is being a slight tard about uploading things. Had a great time and nice to meet everyone!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I thought you said nobody from TTORA went?
They didn't. I was meaning the two people in the Jeep, he was going to check out our forum. ;)

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Alright, here's most of the photos, but waiting on video of my dads truck going up the waterfall and another of pic.

Had this little issue hold us up a bit but otherwise nothing went wrong!

Cherokee flop

This FJ ended up flopping and lost three quarts of oil in the process which made it difficult for everyone following him. They cleaned it up the best they could.

Subaru hehe, he flopped on the exit which I have a pic of, just need to upload it.

Video of our jeep buddy up the waterfall.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts