TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's an example:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/13/nichols.sentence/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

A Georgia judge threw the book at Brian Nichols on Saturday, giving him four consecutive sentences of life without parole for a 2005 shooting rampage that started in an Atlanta courthouse.

"I'm giving you the maximum -- every day I could give you. If I could give you more, I would," Superior Court Judge James Bodiford told Nichols.

Nichols, 37, was convicted last month of 54 counts for a deadly shooting rampage that began March 11, 2005, in the same courthouse where he stood trial.

Why should people like this be allowed to live? You know, if we'd actually kill these guys, maybe some of those fucksticks would think twice about blasting away at the bench. Instead they get free room and board FOR LIFE, and never have to work again. And if you're a huge ugly dude, you'll be raping instead of getting raped, so he gets free sex too; albeit not exactly what most would prefer, but whatever.

Kill this assface, save the taxpayers some cash, and lower the prison population. An additional plus is you send a no-bullshit message. I don't see an issue, personally.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
i say change the life sentence to death....:2cents:

·
Registered
72 Posts
I agree that many people including this dude should be executed, but some times, letting prisoners suffer is worse. Of course, if one of my family members were a victim, i would pray for the death penalty

·
Registered
172 Posts
Life sentences are a joke in my eyes,why should someone that takes a life be allowed to live behind bars. Its like a vacation for these fucksticks in prision eating and sleeping there time away. I say give them a knife and a slingshot and send them to the war zones.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Death to ALL Evil Doers!!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I would rather die than stay in prison like that, its not a vacation. I am not disagreeing with you on the death penalty but in all reality it costs way more to kill him than to keep him in jail for life.:2cents:

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
I would rather die than stay in prison like that, its not a vacation. I am not disagreeing with you on the death penalty but in all reality it costs way more to kill him than to keep him in jail for life.:2cents:
A Gun and a Bullet doesn't cost that much! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I like the air drop idea or a bear pit.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Why don't we combine the premise of capitalism with everyone's need for entertainment and desire for gore and just televise them beating each other to death in a Convict Coliseum? For those of you interested, I'm sure they could rally some behind-the-curtain footage of prison romance.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Life sentences don't make sense. People are placed into the correctional facilities to be corrected and able to function normally in society. Life without parol, in no way, will correct someone to function in society. Waste of time and money. Kill them.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Why don't we exile people to islands? It's a death sentence that will make the "anti-death penalty people" happy.
Didn't they already do that once. I think they called it Australia.
I agree with you 100% about letting these trash sit in jail for the rest of their lives and the rest of us footing the bill. I don't understand why when you have a case where it so obvious that a person commited the crime, or better yet has admitted to doing it, that we can't just send them right to the front of the execution line.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts