TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to buy a 97-01 tacoma if i can find one on the east coast! BUT i have 3 questions...

1. How much do suspention lifts cost for the trucks? (not including install)

2. Are there any other things besides BODY lift that i could do to add hight and ground clearence?

3. Whats the largest size AT tire i can put under a truck of these years?

thanks alot and let me knoe if you have any trucks i may be interested in under 8500

·
Registered
89 Posts
are you freakin serious?

1. SEARCH

2. suspension lifts can cost anywhere from a couple hundred to several thousand dollars if you go custom. what kind of wheeling are you doing?

3. a body lift doesn't add ground clearance

4. guess what? in a strange cyclical manner, the biggest tire you can fit will directly correspond to the amount of lift you get.

5. SEARCH BUTTON is your best friend. nobody can answer these questions for you until you figure out what you want your truck to look like and be capable of. we aren't miss cleo....

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
WOW is it gonna get hot in here or is just me.:flamethro

·
Registered
98 Posts
Ok read posting rules, I am no noob to off roading and have to use the stinking newbie section often because Tacos are not my fortay. I suggest you try posting a Q? like this there. And Search Search Search you will have to read probally hundreds of useless threads to find what you are looking for but you also will educate yourself on a crap load of stuff that will help you out somewhere else down the road.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts