TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Anyone know of a source of two inch lift blocks for the rear axle of a 2007 Tacoma 4wd truck?

Also, will the stock front and rear axle brake hoses be long enough with a 2 inch suspension lift on a 2007 Tacoma 4wd P/U?

Thanks much,

Alan

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
Blocks suck so don't do it. Get yourself some proper springs and some longer shackles if you need a little bit extra.

Hi all,

Anyone know of a source of two inch lift blocks for the rear axle of a 2007 Tacoma 4wd truck?

Also, will the stock front and rear axle brake hoses be long enough with a 2 inch suspension lift on a 2007 Tacoma 4wd P/U?

Thanks much,

Alan

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi all,

Dick Foster, thank you for the reply.

I am really happy with the on and off-road ride and handling of the TRD Bilstein suspension on my 2007 Taco. But, I would like to fit a set of 285/70R17 tires (existentially 32.7 x11.2 inch) under the rig. Hence the simple two inch spacer lift.

So please explain why "blocks suck." I understand the leverage issues with a four inch lift block but a two inch seems rather benign.

Thanks!

-Alan

Blocks suck so don't do it. Get yourself some proper springs and some longer shackles if you need a little bit extra.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts