TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
in what condition are the coil overs.....do they need going through or are they in good shape....if in good shape im first in line. how much to ship to 94954 in california?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tacolover said:
in what condition are the coil overs.....do they need going through or are they in good shape....if in good shape im first in line. how much to ship to 94954 in california?
as far as i know they are in good shape been under my truck since i bought it going to do a straight axle so i don't need it.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
prerunnerbud said:
can you post pics of 6" lift? does it come with everything to complete the lift?
it comes with all the front and the back if you want to pay more

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Toyo4x4 said:
What brand springs? Are these off the 97 in the sig? Willing to sell just the springs and shackles?
i think superlift give it a day or two and if no one wants the complete lift i will talk to you about it

·
Banned
136 Posts
ill take it

hey if you still have the lift i will drive up there this weekend and get it from you. serious as a heart attack. i live in henderson, n.c. my email address is [email protected] my cell is 252-432-5698 my name is jordan by the way. give me a call as soon as you get this

1 - 18 of 18 Posts