TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone i have a TG lift thats been sitting in my garage for almost a month now and i have absolutly no way to put it on. Its a TG 4inch classic lift for my 85 toyota 4runner and i have an 86 steering box for the hi steer. I actually was talking to some guys about it in the thread right below this one. Pritty much i was looking for some help if anyone is up for it? i have $$ and can bring beer. Ive never actually done anything like this, as far as cutting leaf spring brackets and welding new it seems easy but im worryed about them being str8 i cant have too many problems for it considering its my DD. I would attempt it at my work but the boss wont let me, and i was suppost to have a friend of mine help me but he took off to oregon :( I actually seen some guys doing fab work on CL but i was kinda looking for someone that has experiance w/ toyota's considering all the pics were jeep stuff and i dont have the best luck w/ people from CL. Thanks for the help, nick

·
Registered
442 Posts
are u on or in the west urial lol

·
Registered
442 Posts
merman is 91 ave. and i-10 and second gens do look good chopped

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
808nickh
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing