TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Decided on another route for my 04 doublecab, so I never threw these on, they are in the same condition I bought them, all are used, need these gone, will sell all for $250 if you buy all together
Locals preferred, but will ship on your dime, please pm me with any questions...

Individual pricing goes as follows:

Downey Coilovers, 3.5 inch lift, I was planning on getting replacement parts for them but I never got to it, asking $150, comes with spanner wrench (I dont want to ship these unless you plan on buying the whole kit then I will consider)

Downey 1.5 Shackles, asking $40

Bilstein 5125 Shocks, 8 inch, they need bushings, I cleaned one, but didnt clean the other, asking $80

·
Registered
219 Posts
do the bilstein 5125's fit an 01-04 pre-runner 2wd?

·
Registered
219 Posts
how many miles on them?

·
Registered
227 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
478 Posts
Do you know if the shocks would work with the deaver replacement pack? It adds like an inch and a half of lift, but it's supposed to flex alot more...

·
Registered
33 Posts
pm sent on rear shocks

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I would like to just get ahold of the spanner wrench if that is possible.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do you know if the shocks would work with the deaver replacement pack? It adds like an inch and a half of lift, but it's supposed to flex alot more...
Honestly I dont have an answer for you on that one, hopefully someone else could chime in with the answer to better help you out :confused:

·
Registered
55 Posts
ill take the coilovers from you if there not already spoken for i live in whittier close to the 60 and the 605 would you be willing to meet halfway. you said you needed to replace parts on the coilovers are they bolt on ready? or do they need something done to them?

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
These CO's are bolt on, however looking at the pic listed above... you may want to replace the shocks for good measure. I've had mine for almost 2yrs, and I've replace the shocks, and springs (Tundra 800#, The ones that are on there are Tacoma 650# rate). I bought mine used, and I like the ride, no complaints, and for the price he is asking, it's not a bad deal for CO's... ;)
ill take the coilovers from you if there not already spoken for i live in whittier close to the 60 and the 605 would you be willing to meet halfway. you said you needed to replace parts on the coilovers are they bolt on ready? or do they need something done to them?

·
Registered
111 Posts
interested in the CO's...what replacement parts are needed for the downeys? are they shot? these also have 10K miles on em? im guessing these arent rebuildable units?

animal: why replace with the tundra rated springs? is the taco ones too soft? i've got a V6, front arb and winch soon..will this combo be too heavy and ride too soft?

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
10k isn't that bad for shocks... Yes they are rebuildable, but by the part, not like Hoe's or sumthin' like that where you need to send them in... little more easier in that sense.. you can rebuild them yerself.
interested in the CO's...what replacement parts are needed for the downeys? are they shot? these also have 10K miles on em? im guessing these arent rebuildable units?

animal: why replace with the tundra rated springs? is the taco ones too soft? i've got a V6, front arb and winch soon..will this combo be too heavy and ride too soft?
I changed out to the stiffer Tundra Spring because I am going to adding a heavier front bumper, and maybe later a winch... but ya... the Tacoma springs will be soft for your set up that you have now! So upping the spring rate will help ya out! I got the Tundra Springs for like 120, and the shocks for like 130... So it'll be worth it... and you won't have to worry about for a while... ;)

·
Registered
66 Posts
pm and money sent for rear shocks. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts