TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on combining a 3" PA lift and a 3" Cornfed lift for a total of 6". My question is... Will I have any problems running 35's with this combination? I also saw that the Mickey Thompson has 34" LTB's... anyone know anything about these tires? I know they are bias ply but I don't know much else... i.e. Road wear.

Provide any info you can.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Yes. It will rub. Many have rubbing problems in some hardcore situations with 33's. I have heard though the Dunlop Mud Rovers fit the 3+3 combo as they are really 34's....they are also dirt cheap at about 117 a tire at Sams Club. I have the 265/75/16. When i got them i rolled it next to my 265/70/16 M/S Michelins and the Rovers were maybe a 5/16 of an in bigger than my M/S with 77,000 miles on them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i run that combo with a v6, ext. cab, and 35 bfg muds, they work fine for me, i got the rancho aal for the rear instead of the pro comp its supposed to give an extra half inch, and i have not experienced much rubbing at all, i also run cutouts to, all i've had to do is pinch weld, and trim an inch out of the front bumper plastic and they fit fine

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
redtaco05,

Please shoot me some pictures of your truck. I would like to see it. [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts