TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2001 Tacoma Double Cab 3.4 4x4 SR5 automatic, Billet grill, Fabtech Performance adjustable coilovers set at 2 inchs(less then 3000 miles on coilovers), Rear blocks, 3inch body lift, tinted windows 35% all around(legal), 33x14.50 R16 SSR radials with less then 10000 miles on them, Mickey Thompson rims now painted gloss black(very nice), Panisonic Headunit, Deck plate Mod, Mobil 1 Oil Only, Bed liner, Tow package, fender Flares, Optima Red Top Battery, high lift jack. This Truck has done Paragon Blue 2s with ease very capable rig and well taken care of. recently replaced CVs and inner differential seals, new rear slipyoke on rear driveshaft, greasable u joints, frame painted recently. interior has some minor stains and ciggarette burns from previous owner but over all in good shape, 80xxx miles on truck just getting good and broke in!! 3.4 V6 auto. more pics tommorrow. Located in Cambridge MD or Williamsport PA which ever is closer to buyer. The truck is not brand new and needs a couple small parts but overall a great truck, turns heads everywhere it goes.16000 or partial trades looking for DD car or a street Bike.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Damn man thats sweet, cambridge, md i live in Severna Park. Did you do that body lift or did you have it professionally done

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought the truck with the body lift already on it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
trade

I have a 97 M3 that im selling would be willing to do a trade plus some cash. Its a 4 door silver.. i poseted it on here a few weekend pm me if interested

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well between being a college student is the main reason. 1 i dont have money for the payment, 2 i dont have money for gas and 3 i dont have the time or place to put the truc to good use. basically it all boils down to money lol. Where do u live that u look for my truck i go to Penn tech in williamsport but live in Cambridge md.

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Zeb8806 said:
Well between being a college student is the main reason. 1 i dont have money for the payment, 2 i dont have money for gas and 3 i dont have the time or place to put the truc to good use. basically it all boils down to money lol. Where do u live that u look for my truck i go to Penn tech in williamsport but live in Cambridge md.
I go to school in Lancaster, but I live in Cogan Station (it's the hepurnville exit off 15) just north of Williamsport. I have a bunch of friends going to Penn College as well.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
why did it need a rear driveshaft?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
also, if i am correct, the total lift is 5"?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I broke the universal on the slip yoke of the rear end and reaplaced the slip yoke and the u joint my paragraph was worded wrong what i meant was i replaced the u on the driveshaft.
and yes its 5 inches of lift total.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Btt

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BTT come on guys show some intrest in a very good looking truck. you will be amazed by the looks you get in it.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
price droppin anytime soon?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Make an offer i just purchased another car and need to sell this asap.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Btt

·
Registered
83 Posts
Dc

Bump for a sweet DCab. Are those spacers on top of the coilovers...was thinking of getting some for my DCab. Do ya know where Clearfield is? I hunt with a guy who is from there...fam still lives up there. We always go to Bobs and the other gun store up there...

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No there are no spacers in the coilovers. they are fabtech performance coilovers set at about 2 inches of lift. heres a lil flex pick not to the bumpstops but all i got to flex on at my house.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bump for a new work week.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts