1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The components are:
OME 885 front springs
Alcan add-a-leaf rear
Total Chaos UCA
295/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers
17" OEM Tundra wheels

The best part is that all of my shopping around let me do this without breaking the bank.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Looks good Justin! Now get some sliders and come wheeling.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
ATLRoach said:
Looks good Justin! Now get some sliders and come wheeling.
Yeah, we'll see if this gets anymore or what happens with it, this thing really needs skids, the rockers are pretty high, so much so that i would feel comfortable in minor stuff but toyota really skimped on the skids on this thing.

Then I start doing the math and for skids, plus sliders, plus bumper protection, etc...I could have the 86 4runner back on the road with less invested, toss a locker in it and pound on it without worry. Or I could buy a freaking boat and spend my summer at the lake. Never enough time or money...

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Looks great Justin!!
Looks really good.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
looks real good

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GeorgiaCrawlers said:
Hey! that was you i saw on Bells Ferry today. i thought i recognized the truck.
I was with my wife in the blue jeep you probably didnt pay attention to.

GEEK!
Where at on Bells Ferry? I was picking my son up in Bridge Mill at our baby sitter's. Then headed up to Butterworth on my way to the YMCA. I don't remember seeing a Blue wrangler but I had a white unlimited behind me on Holly Street. Where abouts do you live? I am right by the Publix at exit 14.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
justinh said:
Thanks. I thought you might like the color. When do you want to get your spacers/springs?
Good old Radiant Red!!
Um...I was thinking the 28th of this month? Thats the day I get back from Vegas...maybe I could hook up with you that evening? After you get off work? Just let me know, hopefully the laptop will make it to Vegas, so I should still be in touch...

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
04 Rocko Taco said:
Good old Radiant Red!!
Um...I was thinking the 28th of this month? Thats the day I get back from Vegas...maybe I could hook up with you that evening? After you get off work? Just let me know, hopefully the laptop will make it to Vegas, so I should still be in touch...
I could deliver them to you in Vegas for a fee :)

We'll have to stay in touch about that evening. I have to pick my son up in Woodstock that night from my in-laws, they watch him on Wednesdays while my wife is at school.

·
Registered
28 Posts
we were on our way up Bells Ferry, past the publix on Sixes road. We just moved at the Preston Glen at Bridge Mill apartments after experience slum-lords of Decatur for 6 months.
Canton is so very nice! We love it here. Theres an 84ish toyota 4x4 in the parking lot, looks rusted to hell but its still sweet to look at.

GEEK!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GeorgiaCrawlers said:
we were on our way up Bells Ferry, past the publix on Sixes road. We just moved at the Preston Glen at Bridge Mill apartments after experience slum-lords of Decatur for 6 months.
Canton is so very nice! We love it here. Theres an 84ish toyota 4x4 in the parking lot, looks rusted to hell but its still sweet to look at.

GEEK!
Yeah, it is a nice place, I moved here in like 1990, my how it has grown! Bridgemill used to be all Corp property and what not, we used to ride 4wheelers over there almost everyday, my parents live down Holly Street about a 1/4 mile from Bells Ferry and my wife and I live over on Prominence Point Parkway/Keeter Road.

Honk next time I pass you since you know what I drive.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts