TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There seems to be some confusion surrounding light racks, at least as far as i can tell. they are all called "light racks" even though there are a bunch of different styles. can anyone tell me what this style is called and where i could get one for a Toyota. i have not been able to find anything :confused:

Thanks!

http://www.chromepickup.com/shop/images/Black-Light-Bar-Front-Cut.jpg

·
Registered
1,803 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
idonno but those chromed out tubes make me wanna puke.

we have this thing up here called a back rack. its basically a headache rack that bolts to the top sill of the bed. its got light mounts, protects the back window, does not use up bed space, and best of all its not cheezy.

i have never seen one on a taco on this site so ill take a pic at work (taco there w one) if i remember.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
idonno but those chromed out tubes make me wanna puke.

we have this thing up here called a back rack. its basically a headache rack that bolts to the top sill of the bed. its got light mounts, protects the back window, does not use up bed space, and best of all its not cheezy.

i have never seen one on a taco on this site so ill take a pic at work (taco there w one) if i remember.
ya i work at a AAA tow company, all our trucks have them, it doesnt look retarded on a standard taco? it must be different then the ones we have on all our trucks

but if ya find any rear roll cages with the light racks like that, (painted) lemme know i want one like that too

·
Registered
1,803 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the input. i love the one on the TC website, probablly a custom job? the Wildcat Flash bars are exactly what i was looking for but i don't like the price tag. i would rather put that kind of money toward Alcan's and Hoe's...:cool: maybe i am better of fabbing myself?!?!?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I FOUND ONE, some guy had it in his Taco and needed the extra bed room for his four wheeler. it needed a little work, but he took fifty bucks for it! i'l post pics as soon as it is done.

thanks for all the input.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i just wanted to see ifit posts my new profile pic...

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
post a pic of it, i wanna see it

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i am painting tonight, but i should have pics tomorow or the next day, it needed some welding/grinding, but now i've got it loking good! :cool:

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
wow those light racks make me sick you might need a matching rebel flag sticker or a chrome cowboy hat to match it

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i guess DavidTaylor9 has a pretty high fucking opinon of himself and his rig :mad: if you don't like my mods than stay the fuck out of my thread!!!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
calm the fuck down if your gonna act like that you are not gonna last very long on ttora maybe you should go to yotatech cause your gonna get flamed here quite often especially if you start asking about chrome hillbilly bullshit

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
for your information it is not "Chrome hill billy shit" as you so eloquently put it, but a matt black bar that nicely complements the rest of my truck. if you had bothered to read through the other posts before you posted you might have figured that one out. as far as me calming down, why don't you go flame someone who just started a redundant thread if you feel the need to be that retarded. your attidue sucks, so don't go talkinng to me about mine.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I can make mad faces too

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
isnt this supposed to be where we talk about off-road stuff?
:xofftopic

1 - 20 of 28 Posts