TTORA Forum banner

LightForce Sale!!!

3K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  flyingwil 
#1 ·
Sierra Expeditions is having a LightForce Lighting sale!

LightForce makes some of the best lights around. Inported from Aus"trail"ia these are the best lights out there...
http://www.sierraexpeditions.com/Sierra_Expeditions_Light_Force_Flyer.pdf

You can read the recent review of the Light Comparison by kind courtesy of 4WD Monthly magazine here: www.sierraexpeditions.com/light_comparison.pdf

Durability Video Demonstration:
http://www.sierraexpeditions.com/LFTOUGH.MPG

LightForce 140 Lance Driving Lights $192.95 / Pair

LightForce 170 Striker Driving Lights $263.00/ Pair

LightForce 240 Blitz Driving Lights $325.95/ Pair

LightForce 240XGT Driving Light $218.95 / Ea.

LightForce 240 HID $798.67 / Ea.

Limited time only, taxes and shipping fees may apply. Sorry no rain checks. All sales and information collected at sierraexpeditions.com will comply with our Terms And Conditions and Privacy Policy.

See less See more
#12 ·
well just ordered mine. now i just got to get everything else done too.

#18 ·
One complaint Will - WTF do you ship "Signature Required In Person"? At least give us the option of signing the UPS slip so they can leave it the next day! Now I'm going to have to hunt down the UPS guy to get my lights :mad:

Or better yet, have a screen when you place your order/checkout that asks if we accept the responsibility for the product when UPS says it's delivered (ie - no signature required)

This is really a bummer because otherwise, the communication and service has been TOP NOTCH!

#19 · (Edited)
Lately we have had issues with UPS, lately we have been using DHL exclusively, but will ship out what ever shipper gets the products to you the quickest weather is it is UPS or DHL. Your oder was clearly stated to UPS not to require a signature per your request with Wendy. I am sorry that UPS is causing you grief. If you need any assistance from us Please do not hesitate to give as a call at 866-507-4254.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.