TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any had there new taco's wheel flares painted with Line-X? IF so please post some pics!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Do a search and you'll find it, I ran across someone that did that on this sight. It might have been in the 05+ section, but I don't remeber.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
i got some cell phone pics somewhere of a whole taco, might have some good pics of the flares, lemme see

·
Registered
104 Posts
Taco45, I FINALLY PM'd you!

To properly apply this type of product on flares, it's best if the flares are totally removed and the product is applied all the way around the flare. Now, Toyota uses little attachments that are for one time use only, so, you will need to purchase new attachments, but they are not expensive at all.
Here's some LINE-X'd flares, but not on a new Taco:

On NFabs and Pocket Flares:

On front facia and flares:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Not to be a smart-ass but why would anyone want to Line X their truck or flares or bumper.....just a question

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
TaWComA26 said:
Not to be a smart-ass but why would anyone want to Line X their truck or flares or bumper.....just a question
crash the sum bitch through some bushes, no scratches, power wash the hell outta it... :dunno:

i did inside of my jeep and it was cake to just wash out...

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
CWest said:
crash the sum bitch through some bushes, no scratches, power wash the hell outta it... :dunno:

i did inside of my jeep and it was cake to just wash out...
o...i guess thats pretty cool then. I understand it a little more if you do to the inside, but I'm still like ehh on the outside. But cool no matter what.

·
Registered
104 Posts
We are finishing up a 2005 Tacoma: LINE-X'd the rocker panels and fender flares and color matched the truck. I'll post pics when we're finished.

·
Registered
201 Posts
CWest said:
Whos rig is this? Id like to see pics of his truck in the daytime to see how the Spray-On Liner looks on the body in some day light.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts