TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason the search tab for our COTORRA page isn't working.

Anyways, I was wondering what people are paying for Line-x in Colorado? I was quoted for OTR in my double cab $450 for standard, and $530 for the line-x xtra. Also go quoted $625 for the rockers and then $45 for each fender flare. Seems pretty steep especially for rockers.

I'm mainly concerned about the bed though cause I know people who can get the small beds for under $400. Maybe I can deal with them with cash and not plastic credit cards?

Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Any chance of doing it yourself with Herculiner? I've done it before and it works well with good prep work.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately I am in an apartment for now. I won't really be doing much more than oil changes and brakes and regular maintenance until I get a garage. Plus, Line-x has a lifetime bed warranty so that makes it worth some money, just not as much as I got quoted.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
I think I'm going to attempt using Al's liner on my truck. Heard good things. If I still can get it superliner is another option.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
I have a pad of concrete.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmm I might have to think about that cause the price difference is way better to do it yourself. How many coats of Herculiner? Ever see much fading? I would probably try the herculiner on the rockers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts