TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
7,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
is it broken or is that just nasty droop steer?
If you click on the link, its a little more clear, but it looks like he's just driving out of a flop, and they caught him on the return to 4 wheels. He was facing uphill 180 degrees from that picture...

Pretty nice flex.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
I saw that below your user name..... that thing is bent and broken, all you could do is create more damage....... :eek:
Except tippy doesn't run. As someone said, she's a big lawn ornament. Doesn't even have an engine in her (It is in the garage and not enough $$ to just finish the swap!)

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
I was trying to follow the comments between Symon and Molly....
Hey what goes on between Symon and me is totally private. Got it? :D

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Yea what she said.........:slap:

I havent looked at the series of photos on Pirate but that looks as if it didnt end well...... Now if Molly woulda hit it it might have? damage or no? :kewl:

·
7,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Check the pix in the series, it ended up on all four facing the opposite direction. That spring is clearly out of it's socket, but other than that, looks like it would drive away. no mention in the thread if it was broke or not

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Tippy has looked like that a few times. I think that is what broke her. :D

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
ok, i looked at the series, it sure looks as if something was about to break...... got lucky I think.... especially since Molly wasnt there. :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts