TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a pretty good bid going on ebay right now for a set of used TRD Bilsteins and coils. I'm pretty fed up with the Monroe Sensatracs that the previous owner had on this truck. They ride rough as hell and I want a smooth ride as I dont do much offroad driving. I was also looking into possibly getting a set of coilovers for the front? I'm on a budget and just want a subtle look on my truck as it already has 32's. What would you guys recommend?

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
On a limited budget, get a set of SAW coilovers. Watch here on TTORA for good used ones. Also, they show up on Dezertrangers.com from time to time.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I've been looking at the Bilstein coil overs. They claim that they don't need rebuilds as much as SAWs and tend to leak less. Not sure if this is true. Comments?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Bilsteins I want aren't coilvers, they're just a replacement for what I currently have right now. Do you guys think these shocks are a good deal? Here's the link *EDIT* Damn, I just noticed these struts came off of a 4x4 TRD Tacoma, will they still work on my 2wd?

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
They will work. If anything, they will be fine for a few seasons, no sweat. For that price, take them.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I definitely plan on getting coilovers next but I just need something for now. The shocks I currently have on drive me crazy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
4 Participants
ryguy
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing