TTORA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright so i have always heard about this place out by utah lake they call Little Moab but i have never actually been there until earlier today... I couldnt get anyone else to go explore with me so i made this trip on my own. here is some pics of my findings and me just playin around. I own a 2004 tacoma extra cab, i have magnaflow exhaust, intake, sliders, front bumper, and bed bar, along with 32 inch dunlop mudders. :saw: i built the sliders, bumper, and bed bar:welder: so if your interested i can post some close ups of them...

my photo bucket account isnt workin right now so i will post the pics later...

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Sounds good get those pics up.......the pic you showed so far is a great one.

Although not sure if this is the right folder for this.

·
Registered
102 Posts
lil moab rocks!!!!!!!!!! last time i was there i walked all over that place in my old 85 toy extra cab, man i miss her.
soon enough ill have another, when i get home from this dam war!!!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what part of utah? and sorry everyone for the pics takin so long i might as well sign up somewhere else cause photobucket sucks!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Huh, I was down to 5-mile pass that saturday.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Sounds pretty rad. I live in Cedar City and we've made a few trips to Moab.. We always take our dirbikes there becuase I wasn't about to attempt any of that in my 05 F150. But I think we're going to take my brothers jeep out there pretty soon and if we get lucky we'll brake some shit :p

Btw, ever seen anyone do pritchett canyon backwards on a dirtbike?? We had a bunch of mountian bikers tell us that we couldn't do it so we had to prove them wrong. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.