TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tax refund = new rear bumper.
I've been looking around and I like the demello & allpro tube designs (especially the allpro price), but I'd rather not ship from cali. Anybody know a good local shop that could throw together a nice rear for a 99 for around 400 bucks with side protection & a hitch? I'm in Golden but Slee is a bit pricey. what are you guys wearing to protect your asses?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vic stuff said:
you thought about making your own?
I'm actually half way into one, but it's getting damn heavy and I don't have my own welder so it's bits and pieces of work here and there. still haven't completely figured out my design either. basically, I just want to slap one on now and I have this check so I think I'll leave it to the pros.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I know you're not thrilled about shipping charges, but bentup has a nice package for $400....looks to have a simple, sturdy design. I originally thought the side protection was part of bumper, but on closer inspection, I'm a 'tard...
http://www.bentup.com/RearBumpers.html
I'd like to purchase this one eventually, maybe next tax return season. Jed at Armorology told me that he'd do a rear bumper for $350-$550. And that would be a truly custom unit.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
http://armorology.com/products.htm in C. Springs contact Jed
I have seen good work from all...
I second that. He does excellent work. It is in the Springs though.

He will be fabbing up some sliders for me next week, and then the rear bumper after that. Although, the bumper will run a bit more than 400$, closer to 600, but that was a quote with the wrap around protection and bracing back to the frame on the side (un like the All pro bumper that just hangs off the back with no side support)

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Lysmachia said:
Dude Ya gotta look at All phase. Even if Troy beat me to it. Those guys rock!!! Troy I am hunting you down and beating you later!

molly keep it in your pants :aahg: :whip:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the info!
Off Road Solutions is a month behind, and I talked to armorology which seems like a great place. I was in longmont today, but didn't even try all phase because it's easter. check back for updates - hopefully with pics of something mounted.
cheers!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts