TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just ordered the "LOCK-RIGHT" Locker for the rear differential. Matt (cedarbarn) has been running one for awhile now with no problems, Chris (valkyrie) said he has the install down to two hours start to finish.

Ring, Ring, Skip... my place, air, tools, beer (after the job is done), ready to bust this third member open?

·
Registered
672 Posts
Thats the next thing I am getting for my truck. Let me know how it works out for you. When are you putting it in?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
p_nueve said:
Thats the next thing I am getting for my truck. Let me know how it works out for you. When are you putting it in?
Will do, get Skip and his happy camera to do a step by step :)

·
Registered
607 Posts
2Tense said:
Well, I just ordered the "LOCK-RIGHT" Locker for the rear differential. Matt (cedarbarn) has been running one for awhile now with no problems, Chris (valkyrie) said he has the install down to two hours start to finish.

Ring, Ring, Skip... my place, air, tools, beer (after the job is done), ready to bust this third member open?
If not your house definitly Dave's he has air and a badass set of tools also.If you want to do it at your pad give me at least a 2 week notice to inform the wife and I'll be there for ya man.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts