TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you get the 4wheel parts magazine off-road adventures. in the 4wheel parts section they have a jeep center console in there for 67.99 after taxes it's 73.00 and there is free shipping. I purchased one on friday and will be picking it up today. just thought I would pass that along.

it's the same one steve has if you have seen his truck laterly.



Adam
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
any pictures of it in a tacoma
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,469 Posts
mudwieser said:
Most of you get the 4wheel parts magazine off-road adventures. in the 4wheel parts section they have a jeep center console in there for 67.99 after taxes it's 73.00 and there is free shipping. I purchased one on friday and will be picking it up today. just thought I would pass that along.

it's the same one steve has if you have seen his truck laterly.



Adam

can you get me a part #? I don't think I get that mag anymore. I'm looking for a locking console that will hold a full sized CB, like the one Lindsay has. But that thing is about $200.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cmartinez95 said:
can you get me a part #? I don't think I get that mag anymore. I'm looking for a locking console that will hold a full sized CB, like the one Lindsay has. But that thing is about $200.
i put up pics as soon as I get mine in. and I will get the part # for you carlos, i'm going to pick it up after work today.It's pretty much just like lindsays but it doesn't have the stereo option your looking for carlos.

here is a pic from ebay of the exact console. it goes for 99.99 on ebay + shipping.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,740 Posts
Cmartinez95 said:
can you get me a part #? I don't think I get that mag anymore. I'm looking for a locking console that will hold a full sized CB, like the one Lindsay has. But that thing is about $200.
The one Lindsay has is closer to 300 I believe.
I bought mine for 140 if I remember correct. I guess I should have waited to get a better deal......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah lindsay's is quoted at 250.00-300.00 in the crutchfield magazine and at 4 wheelparts.

Bad news on the center console- It was suppose to arive yesterday from dallas but I found out the one in dallas was the last one and it was damaged. So now I have to wait 2 weeks for it to come from the warehouse. I guess it's worth the savings.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,469 Posts
Thanks man. I'm just going to wait a little while and get one like Lindsay's with the spot for the CB. I have a full size radio sitting in my garage that I'd like to use.

Later.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if you had an after market stereo, there is room right below it for a cb. Just like brad coopers. He has his full size cb and his stereo right above that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,740 Posts
Yeah, I have my CD player,CB radio and a custom 2 switch panel all mounted within the double DIN space. I didn't have to cut or molest anything to make it work either.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,469 Posts
mudwieser said:
if you had an after market stereo, there is room right below it for a cb. Just like brad coopers. He has his full size cb and his stereo right above that.

Won't work for me. I have a Kenwood DVD player that's the same size as the stock double-din radio. I'm going to have to get a locking console with a spot for the radio.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top