TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just like the title says front diff out of my taco with a lockright and 3.58 gears.$300 shipped. selling it as im cuttin up my taco for a SA.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
3.48 gears?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
3.58 and i also forgot to mention its for a truck with manual hubs if it makes a difference.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
no offense but i think the price is a little high. even with the locker. the 3.58 gears just kills it. i think 200 would be a little more reasonable :2cents:

good luck on the sale though

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am open to offers and have what i will take for it in mind and u know everyone loves to lowball everyone so thats where i put my max knowing no one will pay that much and i have posted this all over the place and forgot the OBO. so how bout $250 shipped

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump for coming off the truck today....also if anyone wants a TJM t-17 front bumper let me know thats gotta go cause im building a new one. i will take $200 obo for it...its got some scrathes and dings because it has been used by me and jh3 and maybe one other person but still mounts up pretty good and is pretty solid compared to the stock crap. thanks

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Got pic of the bumper? might be interested in that.

EDIT: I was thinking of a T15. Sorry. But pics might perk somone else up. so post away.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts