TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you think would be the best locker for a daily driven tundra? it is only 2wd so i want something a little more aggressive when i go out. thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Most tundra owners I know went with the no-slip instead of the lock-rite. So did I and loved it. Push hard enough and anything will break. I think your ring, pinion or axle would go before your locker would. Just my opinion of how it performed and felt when pushed to the extreme.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Your axle shafts will do fine with the lockright. I've had mine for almost 2 years with out a problem. Budget route, go with the lockright. Unlimited budget, go with ARB.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so i should decide between the lockright and the no-slip? hmmm... hard decision, i read that the no-slip is a little stronger and more forgiving on the street. more personal experiences or info on both would be cool. thanks for the ones so far.

·
Registered
86 Posts
And LSD is out of the question right? I think those are going for 200 bucks now. If youre gonna do it, do ARB and regear at the same time. I think theres members on tundrasolutions selling theyre setup pre-sas. search the classifieds.

·
Registered
5 Posts
If your really gonna use it in the dirt, I would forget the LSD. Messing around in Pismo in 2wd the LSD just hinders me....she just wants to dig in one direction anyways. When the clutchpacks wear out enough I will be getting a lunchbox. If your staying on the street LSD works great (love mine), just wish it had a little more bite for the dirt.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts