TTORA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im new to the forums, so i have one question...so far. i have a 96 tacoma, auto trans, 2.7l i am wondering what kind of lockers have u used, im searously looking at arb, and the e-locker. i know pretty much nothing about the e-locker. i drive mostly street but i go wheeling when ever i can so i think a slectiable locker would be best for me. any input will help me tons!

·
Not really here...
3,013 Posts
Im new to the forums, so i have one question...so far. i have a 96 tacoma, auto trans, 2.7l i am wondering what kind of lockers have u used, im searously looking at arb, and the e-locker. i know pretty much nothing about the e-locker. i drive mostly street but i go wheeling when ever i can so i think a slectiable locker would be best for me. any input will help me tons!
A selectable locker is a great way to go, but you won't be able to put an e-locker in your rear axle. It'll only work with the TRD 8" rear (you have an 8.4" rear). You could either go with the ARB or swap out your rear axle for a TRD version. Neither is a very cheap option.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts