TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a great time. Met lots of new faces. Great people and good times! Got a chance to do some more crawling. Also saw some bighorn sheep after most of the group had left.

Here are my pictures:

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Great, as always to see you and wheel with you again Ed!:driving:

Also nice to see those like Nathan and Jake, who haven't been out with us for some time.:cool:

Also, Hector and Steph, SCWFJ's and TTORA members did great in their FJ's.

Moose, who finally showed up and Stephen, rounding out the Tacoma contingent, 8 trucks over all, Nice!!!
2 4th gen 4Runners
3 Tacoma's
2 FJC's
and 1 beat up Ranger!!:saw: :welder:

I kind of fell asleep :xzzz: as I was loading up one of my cards, here are the pictures that Dennis and I took with the Nikon:

http://rides.webshots.com/album/559123907HvemgQ

I'll try and get the other camera's card up tonight, if I can stay awake that long......:xzzz: :xzzz:

EDIT:
Here's the pictures from my Sony camera!!

http://rides.webshots.com/album/559124036YJugCz

·
Registered
534 Posts
As always,had a blast!!!!:D :xozzy: Thanks everyone for attending,it was nice to see some peeps that we haven't had the pleasure to run with for awhile and it is always a very good thing to see new peeps...hope to see everyone again very soon,good peeps=good times!!!!!:D :xsmokin1: :xpimp: :xrocker: :xozzy: :xbeer1:

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Glad to hear it was a good run. Looks like I missed another great run.:D

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Glad to hear it was a good run. Looks like I missed another great run.:D

Too bad you weren't feeling well, you should have come anyway!:p

Another good turnout, eight trucks.:D

Can you move the last couple of post from the trip planning thread to this one please? :confused:

The ones by Hector and Stephanie, they really belong in this one.:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Too bad you weren't feeling well, you should have come anyway!:p

Another good turnout, eight trucks.:D

Can you move the last couple of post from the trip planning thread to this one please? :confused:

The ones by Hector and Stephanie, they really belong in this one.:cool:
Hey Logandale is always there (for now).

I tried, I can not move individual posts only whole threads.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Hey Logandale is always there (for now).

I tried, I can not move individual posts only whole threads.

Oh really, I thought that you could. I could swear that you've done it before. Maybe it's my old age showing.:(

No old jokes by the way.:p

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming: Fun in the Sun @ Logandale!!!:D

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
I have updated the main nvttora.com site with the photos from this trip and changed the layout a little.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Yeah I am going back thru the board and adding the photos from past trips. For those that do not venture to the board.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yo! Logandale always seems to be a lot of fun!!! Thanks for putting it together.
And thanks for the cool pics Ed & Rob!!!! You make us all look good doing this!!!!
I'm thinking that for the summer runs, we should plan some coolers and drinks between those going. It was nice and warm out there and we almost lost some dogs. I hope they made it home okay. So who ever plans the next run, remember to ask who can bring the cooler and who would donate the drinks. I'm always down to donate the drinks!!! :xpimp:

·
Registered
66 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
OMG!!! Thanks for the proof of Hector and I jumping our trucks. Maybe when we share those we will get more of the SCWFJs out there. You guys are awesome. Sorry we missed the sheep. That would have been cool.

Thank you again. Can't wait to play again.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Yo! Logandale always seems to be a lot of fun!!! Thanks for putting it together.
And thanks for the cool pics Ed & Rob!!!! You make us all look good doing this!!!!
I'm thinking that for the summer runs, we should plan some coolers and drinks between those going. It was nice and warm out there and we almost lost some dogs. I hope they made it home okay. So who ever plans the next run, remember to ask who can bring the cooler and who would donate the drinks. I'm always down to donate the drinks!!! :xpimp:

I'm glad that you went, and had fun, and didn't break anything. I do plan great trips!!:D

As far as coolers and drinks, it's your responsibility to come prepared.

This isn't a picnic, it's an off road adventure. You are out in the wilderness, and our wilderness happens to be in the middle of the Mojave Desert.
And the desert is very UNFORGIVING!!!
It doesn't care if you have a cooler or not. And it (the desert) Will laugh at you as you die of dehydration or sunstroke.

Common sense tells you that you NEVER GO OUT IN THE DESERT WITHOUT PLENTY OF WATER!!!!!!!!! IT'S UP TO YOU TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE WHAT'S NEEDED TO SURVIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, the good thing about going in groups like we do, is that IF NEEDED, there's always someone to assist you.

What if you happened to go out by yourself, and broke down, got yourself stuck with no way out, run out of gas (another thing you need to be prepared for) get into an accident etc....
Who's going to be there with the community cooler then??!!

People think it's amusing with all that I carry with me, But, I'm the one prepared.

I don't mind sharing, and I do, but it's abnormal that I'm out with anyone who doesn't have at least some of the basics.

So, I can on and on, but the facts remain, you need to go to the store, Wal Mart, etc... and buy yourself a good sized cooler, actually, you should have a couple of different size's. They are inexpensive, get a smaller (not too small)one for drinks and whatever, and a larger one, big enough to hold food/drinks/ice for longer trips.

And get some 5 gallon water cans, you don't need to get the more expensive Scepter cans like I have (although they're near indestructible) again, Walmart, Big 5 Sporting goods, etc...

I need to stop now, Mauricio is giving me a headache. We need to start a new thread for preparedness!!!

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Here are my pics I'll post up videos later! THANX GUYS FOR MAKING THIS A BAD ASS RUN!
IT WAS COOL MEETING NEW PEOPLE AND WHEELING WITH ROBERT AGAIN! THANX ROB YOU REALLY TOPPED OFF THAT LAST RUN I'D GONE WITH YOU AND JASON! THOUGHT IT WOULD BE HARD BUT DAMN THIS WAS AWESOME!

ROBERTS MY HEROE!!!:xozzy: :headbang:

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u214/HMardueno/NVTTORA Logandale SINCITYWICKEDFJS/?start=all

Thanks Hector, yes, I do plan great trips!!

Tell your wife, she took some good pics!!:D

You guys (and girls) are always welcome, as you are TTORA members anyway, this is your club too.
It is huge, all across the US, so use it to your advantage. You have a nice group there too, but be active here as well. Look forward to having you all out again.

You should also consider coming out for our Second Annual Toyota120 Mojave Road trip in September!!
Check it out here:

http://www.toyota120.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1629

And I'm your Heroe???:confused:

Or is that Hero?:D
Thanks!:xpimp: :xdevil:

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
OMG!!! Thanks for the proof of Hector and I jumping our trucks. Maybe when we share those we will get more of the SCWFJs out there. You guys are awesome. Sorry we missed the sheep. That would have been cool.

Thank you again. Can't wait to play again.

I'm glad that you had fun, and gained some new found confidence in your driving abilities, as well as your trucks capabilities!!! :driving:

You did great out there!!:D

You even got your dune jumping mojo going for you!!:p

As members of TTORA, you're always welcome out on any of our planned trips. We're all Toyota owners!!

Also, see http://www.toyota120.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1629 for my big trip planned for September!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
thanks for having me and jake on the run it was a lot of fun. I will be looking on this site for the next run (hopefully I will have my new tires and sliders on by then) I had a blast if it wasnt for my dogs dying from the heat in the back of my truck I would have stayed all day. next time Ill leave them at home. good times. :D

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
thanks for having me and Jake on the run it was a lot of fun. I will be looking on this site for the next run (hopefully I will have my new tires and sliders on by then) I had a blast if it wasn't for my dogs dying from the heat in the back of my truck I would have stayed all day. next time Ill leave them at home. good times. :D

Right on bro. You guys are welcome anytime. But please, leave the dogs at home in the AC. The desert is brutal. I sure hope that they're okay!!!!

I love dogs, you've met mine, but I leave her fat ass at home when it gets hot. She's too fat and oh yeah, shes Black, so she's like a big solar panel soaking up the heat.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts