TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone want to go play this Sunday? Mothers day is over, and I have a free Sunday.

Anyone want to do Logandale before it gets too hot? I personally don't mind going out in the heat, as I have a really good AC, and it's like 59* inside My034runner.:cool:

But maybe we can get Kurt and Joel to come out and play in Logandale, now that their time here is coming to an end.
We can make this the Kurt & Joel official going away wheeling trip!!!:driving: :xpimp: :xdevil: :p

EDIT:

Considering that everyone lives all over the Las Vegas Valley, we can consider the meeting/staging place will be at Wally's Chevron station in Logandale at 9:26 - 9:51 am on Sunday morning.

And if you don't how to get to Logandale, it's pretty easy.

I-15 North towards Utah.

Exit the Logandale-Overton-Echo Bay turnoff.
Turn Right, keep going straight for a few miles, as you start to come into town, Wally's Chevron is on the right hand side, it's the First gas station you come to.

If anyone wants to meet up and caravan up there, let me know, and we can probably meet up at the Speedway exit off of I-15 somewhere around 8:28-8:44 am and head out from there and meet everyone else @ Wally's in Logandale. The trail head is spitting distance from there.

You Must bring plenty of water for the day, it will be warm, maybe even hot. You don't want to be without water in the desert at anytime, but especially when it's hot.

Bring your own lunch, we'll stop and find some shade at some point and break for lunch.

Also, don't forget to bring WATER!!!!!!!:boobies:

CB Channel # 38

·
Registered
188 Posts
I am interested in a run.

·
Registered
112 Posts
it has been about 6 months and $ 3000.00 in mods since I have been out with you guys so sign me up, i have never been to logandale.

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
I would love to go. But I getting some major dental work done tomorrow and I don't think I'll be any shape to go wheeling by Sunday. I love logandale.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As of Sunday, I'll officially be a Northern Nevada resident.. I'll be down on occasion and will be up for runs though! Have fun guys!

Well crap, it would have been nice to know!!! We could have all gotten together for either a run or a party a little earlier!! :doh: :flipoff3: :xbeer3:

What's with the stealth mode shit??!!:xsmash: :bitchslap

That really sucks, you'll be missed down here, as well as Kurt and the girls!
Oh yeah, and the dogs.:deadhors:

Good luck up there.:xpimp: :xdevil:

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it has been about 6 months and $ 3000.00 in mods since I have been out with you guys so sign me up, I have never been to Logandale.

Alright, who are you?:confused:

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would love to go. But I getting some major dental work done tomorrow and I don't think I'll be any shape to go wheeling by Sunday. I love Logandale.

Dude, I thought you were dead or something!:eek: Haven't heard anything from you in a while!

You'll be fine by Sunday, just take lots of pain killers for the next couple of days!:missingto :missingto

·
Registered
112 Posts
I was camsbch, but I couldn't log in for some reason. I have a 2000 black reg cab with race runner coilovers and a lot more stuff since. the last time i was out with you, you got hung up on your crossmember on potato and had to get winched out by a blazer, I hope you have a flat belly by now (on your 4runner not your gut.) and I am usually with a red ford ranger.
p.s. i do not know how to do the originally posted by thing.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was camsbch, but I couldn't log in for some reason. I have a 2000 black reg cab with race runner coil-overs and a lot more stuff since. the last time i was out with you, you got hung up on your cross-member on potato and had to get winched out by a blazer, I hope you have a flat belly by now (on your 4runner not your gut.) and I am usually with a red ford ranger.
p.s. i do not know how to do the originally posted by thing.

Dude, that was like, forever ago!! Jan. '06 I think. Well, welcome back!:cool:

What's your name again?:confused:

·
Registered
112 Posts
My name is Nathan, and I'm looking forward to wheeling with all of you again even though all the regulares are gone, like peanut butter and sin city. it should still be fun. as long as people still try and take routes that thay can't make.

·
Registered
112 Posts
what should I expect in logandale rocks, hill climbs? what would you rate it a 1 or a 5. could a stock ranger make it through if he liked body damage? where are we going to meet? what time?

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My name is Nathan, and I'm looking forward to wheeling with all of you again even though all the regulars are gone, like peanut butter and sin city. it should still be fun. as long as people still try and take routes that they can't make.
Take a better look Nathan, there are plenty of us "regulars" still around. Me, Dennis, Carl, JDBlatt, Mgyver, Steve, Jason, etc........

And we have a lot of new blood also, and that's cool, because after all, that's what it's all about, isn't it?:cool: Introducing new people of all abilities a chance to go out, and hang with other people that share the same love of wheeling, and the great outdoors.

what should I expect in Logandale rocks, hill climbs? what would you rate it a 1 or a 5. could a stock ranger make it through if he liked body damage? where are we going to meet? what time?

Logandale has a bit of everything for everyone. Rocks to crawl on, trails, sand dunes, hill climbs, etc.....

The last few trips out, we've been having a lot of fun on the red rocks out there. Basically, cruising on and around the Hump N' Bump trails. They're a lot of fun!:D

There's 1-5's out there.
I'll post up more about time & place later.

·
Registered
616 Posts
DRATZ!!!

...and I really wanted to go to Logandale again!!!

I'm driving down to Long Beach Sunday morning. You guys have fun. Hopefully you will make it farther than you did last time I tagged along?!?!

...and Nathan it's good to see you back... You came along on the Potato Ridge run with myself, Pete, and Dennis, when we hiked to the North Ridge from the summit, right? We still have a great bunch of peeps here. Yes Joel is moving up North, Pete moved up to Portland, Kurt will be moving away soon... Things are different, but we still have fun!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
ya i was with you guys when we took potato and hiked north ridge.
and yes the red ranger in still on the road and he will be out with us on sunday.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ya i was with you guys when we took potato and hiked north ridge.
and yes the red ranger in still on the road and he will be out with us on Sunday.

I thought that you had a Tacoma also??:confused:

·
Registered
112 Posts
I do, a black one with a 3" racerunner lift 33" bfg mt's and locked front and rear with 456's and I will be in that one and jake will be in the red ranger.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I do, a black one with a 3" racerunner lift 33" bfg mt's and locked front and rear with 456's and I will be in that one and Jake will be in the red ranger.

Oh okay, I'm a little slow. That's what happens when you get old!!:rolleyes: :banghead:

We'll find some rocks for you to climb!!:driving: :xpimp: :xdevil:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts