TTORA Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Wow - just watched or I should say tried to watch that video. I had to turn the volume off because I kept hearing the distinct sound of inner city brain pain. Damn... thought you were a country boy Dwreck :shame:

Anyways the video itself was really good except you edited out your multiple hill climb attempts and only showed the final one when you managed to exercise the technical "skinny peddle crush" maneuver, which finally allowed you to make to the top. :D

At least you made it to the top under your own power :clap:
F' that Dwreck! You knew what you were doing in the edit. Do you ever see Pacino or De niro trip, or mess up a line? Hell no. You only see the perfect take. Good for you. I would have done the same thing. ;)
It started making noise the second we hit the dirt so after a pow-wow and dune side inspection he decided to play it safe and head home asap. Unfortunately he didn't make it too far before all hell broke loose :(
Robert, their lying. This administration elect is drunk w/ power already! I was late to the run, and they said as my penance me and my nine year old son had to sit there on the side of the road till they came back. They're a bunch of brutal dictators! :p

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
F' that Dwreck! You knew what you were doing in the edit. Do you ever see Pacino or De niro trip, or mess up a line? Hell no. You only see the perfect take. Good for you. I would have done the same thing. ;)

Robert, their lying. This administration elect is drunk w/ power already! I was late to the run, and they said as my penance me and my nine year old son had to sit there on the side of the road till they came back. They're a bunch of brutal dictators! :p

That's funny shit!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
648 Posts
He was late, like half an hour late. Goddamn union proletariat never shows up to work on time and they have a shit attitude to boot.
Mmm. The working class and unions, two things that made America great and gave us the standard of living we enjoy.:)
Excuse me. Sometimes I get a little side tracked. Yes. I was late, and my drive shaft broke. Some days it feels like the off- roading gods are conspiring against
me.:(

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Mmm. The working class and unions, two things that made America great and gave us the standard of living we enjoy.:)
Excuse me. Sometimes I get a little side tracked. Yes. I was late, and my drive shaft broke. Some days it feels like the off- roading gods are conspiring against

LOL!! :lmao:

·
1,083 Posts
That's Karma giving you the shaft right there :p

41 - 47 of 47 Posts