TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of us FJs are going to Logandale on Sunday morning.

We are going meet at Pilot station on Craig Road and I15 at 7 am.

Come and join us if you can. We are going to the main Logandale trails, not the one off UTE.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Hey Steph......you are actually still alive!!! Thought that you would post up more often!!! :rolleyes:

I would love to go, but can't risk tearing up my engine/trans/t-case without skid plates right now!! Need to get some new ones, or find someone who can bend these ones back to original shape again!!!! :saw::welder::welder::saw:

But, next Sunday, I think we'll do Gold Butte and Little Findlad, as it's easy, and probably not too many big rocks to tempt me with!!! :rolleyes::lmao:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Steph......you are actually still alive!!! Thought that you would post up more often!!! :rolleyes:
Sorry about that. I've been beyond busy. and haven't been wheeling a whole lot this year. I am trying to rebuild my truck so my stuff is limited.

Sorry to hear about your truck ouchies. Hope you were having fun when that happened.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Sorry about that. I've been beyond busy. and haven't been wheeling a whole lot this year. I am trying to rebuild my truck so my stuff is limited.

Sorry to hear about your truck ouchies. Hope you were having fun when that happened.

Yep......that was on our NVTTORA 5th annual Easter Mojave Road trip!!! :rolleyes:

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry for the early time. Me and Jason just wanted to get up to Logandale and home early. He works graveyard. We are leaving when he gets off of work that way he can still go home and sleep before work Sunday night.

I'm not on Hector's time. I don't even talk to him anymore.

It was just an invite to anyone who wants to roll out early is welcome to join the two of us.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts