TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So Eric, Scot, his dad and I (Woody) had some good hours of exploring Logandale. We just went where ever the wind blow. Try some of everything including trying to get lost and see where we would end up. Over all it was a great trip. Like wheeling with you guys.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Great trip. We met at 9 am and started to Logandale. By 10 am we were at the trail head aired down. Spent some time playing in the dunes, doing climbs, going fast, watching me repeatedly fail to climb a dune, etc. Then we headed south, did some rockcrawling, found some petroglyphs, had lunch, hiked a little, and headed north. Ended up exploring some washes and and doing a bunch of hill climbs. Very fun trip. Pics coming...

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Sounds like a good time....I wanted to go, but just couldn't swing it. Look forward to seeing pictures and video. :D

·
Registered
771 Posts
Those youtube HD videos are compressed to 2 megabits per second. The original 720p video from the camcorder is 12 megabits per second and looks much better. If anybody want the originals I could upload them somewhere other than youtube, but they are huge.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
They looked pretty good. Although, it seemed to stop and start a lot in HD. :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts