1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Not this year. The event is too damn expensive and the wheeling sucks in anything other than perfect weather. I'd rather pick my own weekend to go and have the option of rescheduling if necessary. Plus there's a party in Hot Springs the weekend before and I don't think I could handle both.. :D

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Im in. See you there Glen

·
Premium Member
4,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
2,256 Posts
I'm not going to go this year. Sounds like fun as usual though, so take lots of pictures.

Looks like 60% of the registrants are 2006 or newer, and 50% are FJC's.

·
Premium Member
4,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not going to go this year. Sounds like fun as usual though, so take lots of pictures.

Looks like 60% of the registrants are 2006 or newer, and 50% are FJC's.
well, all those FJ cruisers need somebody to pull them out if it rains.

:rofl: that was so funny in 2010 with all the rain fj's were stuck EVERYWHERE.

Ive started saving my tips from my belly dancing activities :dancing: so I might even make an appearance on the rocks for Jordans shindig but for just a few hours.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Highs in the 80's and lows in the 50's so far on the forcast.

Looking like some good wheeling weather!!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I may show up Saturday after swim practice to check out my birthday gift.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Sweet! Sounds like great weather! Much better than when I went in January of 2010. Gah... nothing but mud and rain. Had a great time just for the people, but the wheeling would've sucked. Glad I didn't bring my junk :eek:

I may show up Saturday after swim practice to check out my birthday gift.
4th 4wd Toyota truck? 3rd extra/extended cab truck? Diversity is not your thing :D Heck of a birthday present, don't ya think?! Wish I was that lucky :(

·
Premium Member
4,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
still have pneumonia but feeling better. no idea if I'll be there or not with mom in the hospital :(

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
4th 4wd Toyota truck? 3rd extra/extended cab truck? Diversity is not your thing :D Heck of a birthday present, don't ya think?! Wish I was that lucky :([/QUOTE]

Technically the taco is 2wd ;)
Heck I know what I like. Why change it up. It's a gift to myself worked all summer and Xmas for this baby. Change of plans since the trials are conning up fast I may not make it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts