TTORA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the Navy serving overseas for 2 years now and pretty soon I will be getting back to the states. First thing I am going to do is buy an 07 Tacoma but I guess what I want, Toyota doesn't make. I am looking for the double cab, trd sport, v-6, 6 speed manual, and LONG BED. I guess they only option is short bed. Has anyone ever heard of finding one of these with a long bed? Can you order one direct through Toyota? Thanks for the help.

BTW, used to own a 99 Taco. Miss it alot and now I got to get another one now. Also, does anyone know what the difference will be between the 07's and 08's?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Yeah I looked into it when I was shopping. Automatic is the only option for the long bed. Maybe they changed it in 07 (but I doubt it).

As wacky as it sounds the automatics are pretty darn good. Haven't heard any complaints and they get better millage. If you're like me and too stuborn for a short bed its an access cab or an auto.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.