TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's my old friends doing? I still have the tacoma, just the way you guys saw it last. I need to research the snorkel again, it's only been three years... Tim, Skip, Ben you guys still around?

·
FL VP
962 Posts
What's up you crazy mofo. Long time. You just need to trade me and build somthing new. :D That way I can take it and put that truck to some use and you won't have to worry about a snorkel cause I'll leave it on there just for you.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tim, I need to wheel with you, anything coming up?... Pick a place, don't be afraid I'll pull your junk out! LOL...

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WOW, Skip has a good thing going! I have all weekend to catch-up with you guys.... Damn, I miss you... Tim, you still suck, LOL... Bosco, Neil, What's up guys?

·
FL VP
962 Posts
Damn that thing looks sweet. Miss mine. Did some racing years ago.

Tim, I need to wheel with you, anything coming up?... Pick a place, don't be afraid I'll pull your junk out! LOL...
Nothing yet. Still need to fix my tranny. Not afraid. Only reason you could pull me out is cause you go around the hole instead of through it you bypass queen :slap:

Tim, you still suck, LOL
Not what the wife says :D

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh Shit, LMAO... Tim, you da man! Fix your junk, lets roll! I don't want to hear anything about how something broke, your shit is alway breaking ;)

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tim, Skip new cell 561-271-5601.... You like the 56 =1 (the number on the Kart)...

·
FL VP
962 Posts
Oh Shit, LMAO... Tim, you da man! Fix your junk, lets roll! I don't want to hear anything about how something broke, your shit is alway breaking ;)
My shits working thanks. Only reason it breaks is cause it gets wheeled (and its 23 years old). Just need to fix tranny leak but I can take a jug of oil with me. So now what:buttkick:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Hey Chaz,

Glad to hear you still have your Tacoma. A while back I talked to a guy that bought a white Regular Cab that looked alot like yours. After talking with him turned out it wasn't yours. He bought it from someone in southeast Florida too.

You guys get a ride together let me know.
It's been a long time.

Harry

·
Registered
271 Posts
Wow Chaz, welcome back. Let's all do a run to Corbett or something to shake the rust off, and gear up for a Takeover..isn't that normally in Nov?

Good to see the red icons on the board again, means new posts!

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cory, thanks man, I would love to go back up to Ocala in Nov., This time I'm not going to the meeting, just wheeling. You still have my truck ;)

Ben, Thanks, I need to take a break... How's your sister doing?

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Yea, I understand taking a break from racing. I spent every saturday night last year up at the track in Inverness working on my cousins car, and just about every saturday night up there this year working on his car and driving some. After a while it starts to seem like more work than fun.

Lee's alright I guess. I don't talk to her much anymore. She sold her truck, got married, and moved to North Carolina.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
6 Participants
ben76
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing