TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
i fit a 20" to the drivers side and an 18" to the pass side. way more clean window. i like it.
Because I'm lazy tell me what factory size was, Thats a pretty good idea actually, do they hang over the window edge a bit though? My Econoline's used to, because I ran longer ones.;)

·
Registered
305 Posts
I put 18" blades on my '85 runner. Stock is 17".

I had to bend the passenger-side wiper arm a bit, but the driver side fit just dandy.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Cool. Good Info. BTW I thought you lived in KC man? I saw what happened to your 'ol extra cab.. what a fuckin shame. :(
I do live in KC. Technically that is. You coule put down one of three cities for my address, either KC, Parkville, or Riverside. I just like Parkville better and I live about a mile from the main street :)

Yeah I know. I loved that truck. However, I got good news about it. Recently I visited my relatives who live close to Fort Leonard Wood and found out it went to a very good owner. Apparently, my cousin sold it to a soldier on base and it has been running around there for a while now. My relatives see it often and I guess talked to the guy. They told me that he takes very good care of it. That made my day :)

·
Registered
524 Posts
I do live in KC. Technically that is. You coule put down one of three cities for my address, either KC, Parkville, or Riverside. I just like Parkville better and I live about a mile from the main street :)

Yeah I know. I loved that truck. However, I got good news about it. Recently I visited my relatives who live close to Fort Leonard Wood and found out it went to a very good owner. Apparently, my cousin sold it to a soldier on base and it has been running around there for a while now. My relatives see it often and I guess talked to the guy. They told me that he takes very good care of it. That made my day :)
Thank god man. :cool:

·
Registered
478 Posts
tundra wipers on the tacoma. works great and easy to get ahold of

·
Registered
68 Posts
I put 18's on my 03 Taco because they didn't have two 17's and they fit fine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts