TTORA Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Got the permit just waiting on menards to deliver the material. Hope to be done by January then I start on the bouncing runner.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Not really. Got some 15x10 soft 8's with 2.5" bs and rock rings from copperhead fab. The pole barn still needs half the roof put on and electric. But taking a break this weekend and going to Adventure off road park in Tennessee Friday and Saturday. Also got the newest version of bend tech I need to tryout.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Barn is up and weather tight. Next step is adding 100amp service.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Getting started! Plan is rear engine single seat with 3-link front and rear.

20r motor because some people say they rev higher and better than a 22r. And it is all I have.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Good to see some progress! Sell the buggy?
Yeah it has only been a year. No luck selling the buggy. Might use some parts off it for the new one and part out the rest.

W56, starter, and EGR delete.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Added single 4.7 t-case with TG twin stick. 62" long so it is not gonna be easy to fit in a 105 or less wheelbase.

·
4,068 Posts
Are you going run a disco on the front (rear) output of the t-case since this will be rear engine?
Kind of a weird question, but then it would allow you to cruise around in 2wd, RWD when you are done.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Are you going run a disco on the front (rear) output of the t-case since this will be rear engine?
Kind of a weird question, but then it would allow you to cruise around in 2wd, RWD when you are done.
No it will be FWD. Hopefully I will like it that way because I use 2wd a lot.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
After setting the drivetrain at ride height and measuring where everything would go I figured rear engine was a bad idea. New plan, front engine single seat buggy. Only the 5th time I've changed the plan. Started on the lower section for the link mounts but waiting on a seat and long tube header to be delivered before I do too much more.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
13-1/4 diff clearance with no weight on it. 72-1/4 outside.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Progress

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
got it done

21 - 39 of 39 Posts