TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
neat rig,good price too.......like the xtra cabs just no room for the dog.
what are plans for it...SAS?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i got a front axle that i just got finished with the truss and the armor ive got a rebuild kit for the knuckle as well i just gotta wait till the end off the summer to get the high steer and hangers...... i gotta get engaged.... lol

·
Registered
490 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
she wants me to sell it LOL the price was 1625 but then with 4 secs left some guy bid it up to 1800 i was pissed

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the tires are at 80% those suckers are worth half of what the truck was bought for lol......

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Sweet truck! I want one baddd. Congrats though!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i cant wait to get it, its 4 hours north of my near phili... gotta see if i can borrow my buddies trailer either than or its gonna be a rough ride home lol

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
i almost bought one about a week ago like that. It was a 81 with 22k on the motor. I figured it would set be back a bit cash wise, and would be a hell of a lot of fun! he wanted 1700 for it w/ no lift or tires like this.

great buy at 1800

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha just got off the phone with my girlfriend she said if she can paint it camo she will accept it LOL she doesnt like the paint personally its pretty decent looking for an 87

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
she is for sure a keeper i was suppose to buy her a ring before another vehicle and i won this and told her and she was mad but she said she understood!!!!!!!!!!

and ya ive painted a few jeeps but never camo so it should be interesting

·
Registered
754 Posts
sweet rig!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ya looks like ill be hanging with the creepers more i was in novajeepers but note the jeepers lol.... they should really open up nova to all vehicles its kinda lame

1 - 19 of 19 Posts