TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am looking to buy a new vehicle in the next couple months and am looking at possibly getting a diesel so I can tow my junk to the trails in the future.

What kind of issues do the '05 and up cummins have? In my price range, i am looking at trucks that have close or over 100k on them. How many miles is a lot for a diesel?

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
So I am looking to buy a new vehicle in the next couple months and am looking at possibly getting a diesel so I can tow my junk to the trails in the future.

What kind of issues do the '05 and up cummins have? In my price range, i am looking at trucks that have close or over 100k on them. How many miles is a lot for a diesel?
The auto trannies suck, get a standard. Those motors are bulletproof if they have been maintained. The rest of the dodge truck is just a shitty quality American vehicle that rots to quickly and has a myriad of little mechanical/electrical problems constantly.:(

·
Registered
507 Posts
interiors fall apart…haven't seen a clean(not falling apart or cracked pieces) 94-09 dodge truck interior in awhile. I like the cummins, but all I've ever heard is people like the 03/04 models. Ive seen the 03up with 400k…but my only experience really going hands on with these is a 99 2500. Ive only watched friends fix their 03up…not motor, mostly wheel bearings/hubs, fuel related, tie rods..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts