3.4 L
190 HP
Double Cab or PreRunner
4x4
Short Bed
6-Speed Transmission
Grey or Silver
~~$14,000

Anyone know of something along these lines???
Thanks...

·
Registered
951 Posts
Check my sig, a bit more than what your price range is but we can work something I'm sure.

Contact me on the georgia board www.georgiattora.org There are pics and what not there.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
ironadrenaline said:
Yeah so im in the market for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma V6
3.4 L
190 HP
Double Cab or PreRunner
4x4
Short Bed
6-Speed Transmission
Grey or Silver
~~$14,000

Thanks...
Really this is the For Sale forum as opposed to the Wanted forum, but hey, it's your first post. Just read a little closer next time.

In response to your post, you mention "Double Cab or PreRunner". That's kinda like saying "Apples or Steak". Double Cab would be in reference to the cab style. You have a choice of a double cab, extended cab, or regular cab. PreRunner would refer to the style or driveline of the pickup. You have a choice of a regular "mini" 2wd, the PreRunner which is a 2wd truck on the 4x4 chassis, or an actual 4x4.

You request a 4x4 so I'm guessing that the PreRunner option would be out of the question. However, the term "PreRunner" is used so differently amongst people that you could be referring to it as a vehicle set up to "pre-run" the desert...as in pre-running a race route for a race vehicle or something of the sort. However, if you're referring to the actual term "PreRunner" as Toyota uses it to badge their vehicles, a PreRunner is just as I've described above, a 2wd truck on a 4wd chassis. It looks just like a 4x4 but it doesn't have the front drive components.

One other thing to note is that you specify a 6 speed transmission in your "want list". You definitely won't be finding a 6 speed in a 2003 model Tacoma pickup. Your only options are the 5 speed manual and the 4 speed automatic transmission.

Anyway, in closing on this uber-informative little post, you may just want to review the above information and edit your desired vehicle above.

Happy Hunting!

·
Registered
458 Posts
ironadrenaline said:
Yeah so im in the market for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma V6
3.4 L
190 HP
Double Cab or PreRunner
4x4
Short Bed
6-Speed Transmission
Grey or Silver
~~$14,000

Thanks...

huh?

PreRunner= 2WD (Double-Cab or Access Cab)
Access Cab=X-tra Cab (2wd or 4wd) also= 6ft bed
Double-Cab= Automatic only (2wd or 4wd) also = 4.5ft bed

6pd=2005 or newer

hope that wasn't too confusing...

and where are you located.....

·
Registered
458 Posts
jester_motorsports said:
Really this is the For Sale forum as opposed to the Wanted forum, but hey, it's your first post. Just read a little closer next time.

In response to your post, you mention "Double Cab or PreRunner". That's kinda like saying "Apples or Steak". Double Cab would be in reference to the cab style. You have a choice of a double cab, extended cab, or regular cab. PreRunner would refer to the style or driveline of the pickup. You have a choice of a regular "mini" 2wd, the PreRunner which is a 2wd truck on the 4x4 chassis, or an actual 4x4.

You request a 4x4 so I'm guessing that the PreRunner option would be out of the question. However, the term "PreRunner" is used so differently amongst people that you could be referring to it as a vehicle set up to "pre-run" the desert...as in pre-running a race route for a race vehicle or something of the sort. However, if you're referring to the actual term "PreRunner" as Toyota uses it to badge their vehicles, a PreRunner is just as I've described above, a 2wd truck on a 4wd chassis. It looks just like a 4x4 but it doesn't have the front drive components.

One other thing to note is that you specify a 6 speed transmission in your "want list". You definitely won't be finding a 6 speed in a 2003 model Tacoma pickup. Your only options are the 5 speed manual and the 4 speed automatic transmission.

Anyway, in closing on this uber-informative little post, you may just want to review the above information and edit your desired vehicle above.

Happy Hunting!

Oops...you gots it covered...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts