TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
title says is all. I sold the 4Runner back in the summer and picked up a Tundra. I am looking for something cheap that needs some work that I can wheel and take in the woods and not feel bad for it. I am wanting to keep it in the $1000 range if I can. I am sure I could dig a little deeper if the right deal came along.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I have a friend that has an 87 4Runner with a non-running, but probably good 6.0. He's wanting well under $1k for it. PM me and I'll put you in touch with him.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Unless this is the same friend I have, I have the exact same situation for WAAAY under $1000. But its a 3.0. He's west of ATL.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Unless this is the same friend I have, I have the exact same situation for WAAAY under $1000. But its a 3.0. He's west of ATL.
Yup, same person.

·
Registered
988 Posts
$900-'82 Toyota Trailblazer

22r, 5speed, 4x4
odo shows 115k miles
35x12.50x15 BFG AT's, 10/32 of tread, but some small cracking due to age
Aluminum wheels that have been painted
Approx. 4" of lift or so-blocks in rear, custom ghetto spring pack in front
Part of dash missing-see pics below
Floor and trans. tunnel have been replaced, decent job
Body has a little rust, but not too bad for an '82
Frame in good shape
Windshield cracked
No rear bumper
No battery

Truck is complete, but does not run. It did run long enough to get on my trailer when I bought it a few weeks ago-but it ran very rough. I can't get it to run now, turns over fine, but does not start. This is the predecessor to the 4runner on a joint effort of Griffin motorhomes and Toyota. Basically a Toyota truck with a fiberglass shell built over the back with a rear seat. Only 400 of these things were made.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
trailblazers are sweet!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts