TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My internship in Utah is coming to an end and I'm looking for a job in the construction field (assistant superintendent/assistant project manager, customer service rep.) The only thing is that I've had little experience. I've had two internships as an assistant superintendent (residential) and junior estimator (commerical) and I've worked on some remodels. If any of you guys kow of any openings could you let me know. Also, does anyone know anything about Evans Chaffee Construction??

I know I'm not part of this Chapter but I'm looking for help.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
chapter or not.. We are all friends here.. Unless your from Ohio (haha)

Check with Hanover Construction in Denver.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
The Roaring Fork Valley (Glenwood Springs to Aspen) is non-stop and the pay is high, but so is the cost of living. Work is year round these days and good help is hard to find. I don't know of any openings specifically, but I know if you look, you will find! Check out the classifieds here:

www.aspentimes.com

www.aspendailynews.com

www.postindependent.com

If you would like to know more about the area, give me a shout!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Roaring Fork Valley (Glenwood Springs to Aspen) is non-stop and the pay is high, but so is the cost of living. Work is year round these days and good help is hard to find. I don't know of any openings specifically, but I know if you look, you will find! Check out the classifieds here:

www.aspentimes.com

www.aspendailynews.com

www.postindependent.com

If you would like to know more about the area, give me a shout!
Thanks for those links. I looked at them but really didn't find what I was looking for.

Prodigy- I looked for Hanover Construction on the internet trying to find any infomation about them but had no luck.

I did a google search last night of home builders and just sent in some resumes about six to be exact.

Thanks for the replies, keep them coming if you know of anything else.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm going to be talking to a company in Leadville, Colorado. Do you guys know anything or heard anything about Saunders Company (they build cabins and custom homes) or the that area?

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Only heard of them. They do work in Aspen since there aren't enough custom homes here, or when there are, they buy them, tear them down and build a new one just like it :D Makes for plenty of work though!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump!

Thanks for the the reply's so far, I've applied for a few of those companies mentioned but haven't heard back yet. Looks like I'm doing some calling this week.

If you know of any others let me know.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Hey Nexus - we always welcome transplants here! Keep us posted on your search!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
As of today no luck. I've had a few phone interviews and emails but due to lack of experience, I wasn't qualifed enough .
:banghead: :banghead: :explode:

I just have to check up again later today with the places that I called this morning. If anyone knows of anything else letter me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No Colorado for me at this time. I'm going to be heading to Arizona but the company that I'm going to work for it's pretty easy to transfer offices.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts