TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone care to lend a hand this week? I need to put the cab on the truck one final time to make room for the now moved power steering box. Its a pain in the butt to do with one person. No heavy lifting required i just need a person to move the hoist and make it go up and down. This will all take place at the shop in Timnath(foco)

LMK

Russell

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I'll be in the area today. I think some time after noon. I'll give ya a TXT.

·
20,355 Posts
I am free tomorow(Tues) from about 11-4 and can give you a hand then, just shoot me a text if that works and i can be over at the shop.

·
7,735 Posts
I told you to buzz me when you needed help. I got no plans this week, I'm not sure what my boss has in mind for me, but buzz me when you want to play and I'll see if I can swing up there.

Remember that I work in the mornings tho, and am usually heading for bed between 10 and 11. No all nighters for me.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys i will shoot over some text/calls

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
I too can come up tomorrow - end of week (Am cleaning out ron now!)

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I should be back in Milliken toward the end of the week if you still haven't gotten it done, and could head up around 5 on Thursday or Friday.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
cab is resting on back mounts and steering box. Motor is in (heavy bitch w/ both cases and tranny). He needs to cut out the core support for the box. Should be going together quickly now.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks again man!

I can always use hands up there....cutting the support will be interesting to say the least. after that its back to drilling spotwelds moving them and welding brackets and stuff.

Molly i will give you a ring...Maybe bring up recaro and layla and see how they do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts