TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a pare of old man emu 882s. I realy don't want to spend more then $150 shipped, if I don't have to. Can any one help?

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
3-D said:
I'm looking for a pare of old man emu 882s. I realy don't want to spend more then $150 shipped, if I don't have to. Can any one help?
I think I paid less than that new

·
Cracker
5,648 Posts
3-D said:
sheesh, just email Jacque at [email protected].

New ones are only $60 each, shouldn't be more than $20 to ship- thats less than you are trying to spend.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oops sorry rong section :rolleyes:
I've been looking for the last couple of months and every sight I go to is like $140 -$150 plus $35 or more shipping. :( thats just a little more than I wanted to spend. I'll probably end up goying new any way but just thought I would ask. I know as soon as I buy new, some one will sell a pare for $75 shipped. :rolleyes: Owell just thought I'de ask.

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
3-D said:
oops sorry rong section :rolleyes:
I've been looking for the last couple of months and every sight I go to is like $140 -$150 plus $35 or more shipping. :( thats just a little more than I wanted to spend. I'll probably end up goying new any way but just thought I would ask. I know as soon as I buy new, some one will sell a pare for $75 shipped. :rolleyes: Owell just thought I'de ask.
checked my old invoice...$110 for the pair from 4wparts over 3yrs ago ;) I had found them for that price on a site, showed it to them and they met the price.

just get them new from Dallas.

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
3-D said:
Love you too brother :dunno:
go easy on him...he had a gf that tried to convert him...long story....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts