TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, a few of you may remember my intro post where I said I was going to put tons under my third gen 4runner. That's still the plan, but since then I have had to put $20k into my rental property. So while the plans stay the same, the timeline has change dramatically.

That said, I have trashed the stock rear axle in my '96 4runner. Since I have bought it I have been using it as my "daily driver", which is to say I take it out for carry out and to the grocery. While I save up money to do the SAS I would like to continue to do this. So I am looking for a used stock rear axle to throw on while I do that saving. If anyone in the Denver area has one of these and wants to part with it please let me know!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I talked to the wife about the idea of a donor runner last night and she was surprisingly receptive. She asked if there were any other parts I could pull that would help with my build, and yes, there are! Like the tcase, I want to a dual setup. And I just found a wrecked '98 on craigslist for $800. Looks like my yard may be a little more crowded...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
ike
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing