TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I would like to attend AZROCKS I signed up for the event, permit and BBQ. However i cannot find info on the location or camping. I am I missing something or can someone help me? Thanks,

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
helajames said:
Hello,

I would like to attend AZROCKS I signed up for the event, permit and BBQ. However i cannot find info on the location or camping. I am I missing something or can someone help me? Thanks,

Jim

Jim,
AZRocks is going to be held in Florence junction. Really I think it's closer to Florence. As far as camping, The only thing that will be out there as far as accommodations are concerned is a port-a-potty and dinner on Saturday night (if you sign up for it and pre pay) I am going to try and get more info on the campsite ASAP! I hope to have GPS coordinates by the beginning of next week plus directions on how to get there. I can tell you that from the highway, signs will be up that will make it easy to find.

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
helajames said:
Hello,

Jim
The campsite is off Cottonwood Canyon Rd - if you are on Hwy 79, you will turn EAST on Cottonwodd Canyon Rd - about 3/4 mile down the road, you will vere (sp?) left onto a seprate rd (used as a gasline maint rd) - the campsite will be down that rd on the left about 1/2.

Like Dan said, there will be signs on Hwy 79 and on Cottonwood Canyon to help lead the way.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Crash said:
Jim,
AZRocks is going to be held in Florence junction. Really I think it's closer to Florence. As far as camping, The only thing that will be out there as far as accommodations are concerned is a port-a-potty and dinner on Saturday night (if you sign up for it and pre pay) I am going to try and get more info on the campsite ASAP! I hope to have GPS coordinates by the beginning of next week plus directions on how to get there. I can tell you that from the highway, signs will be up that will make it easy to find.
Dan,
it's been a combination of the state department (no pun) and my jackass slacking off that I haven't gotten my permit.....I have the app and a check, but thought better of sending it today cuz I likely wont get it back before wednesday next week........instead of taking time when I'm down there, would it be out of your way if I sent you my app and check and you could get it for me? Not sure how far you are from the office(s) so not sure what I'm asking, but let me know if that would be easy for you and I'll send it your way, .........if not, that's totally cool, i'm sure it's no big deal either way...

Thanks bro....
Dan

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
I can go up there Wednesday the 2nd and get it for you. It's not too far from my house. I'll PM you my address. What day are you planning on getting here?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts