TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need work done , i need a new set of leaf springs and shocks installed in the rear and a supercharger installed with water/meth injection kit. I'm just getting to old to get in there and do it ( or maybe I'm getting to lazy ) either way I'm looking for a shop that can do good work and won't make me feel like I need a cigarette after there done with me. I need it either in the Denver or northern part of Colorado. I have the supercharger and snow meth kit. I'd like to have them have the parts for the rear springs if needed. I want the old man emu dakar springs.I don't mind paying for good work. Tell me your favorate shops that do off road vehicles. Let me know who they are and I'll call them. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Addicted Offroad is in the windsor/Fort Collins area. Never used them but have heard positive reviews.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Call and talk to Doug over at ToyTec Lifts. He was a technician at a very reputable shop in Lafayette before his business took off, and I'm sure he can recommend some Denver area shops that would fit the bill.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Plenty of "off road" shops would be happy to take your money and do a fine job on the springs/shocks...it's the blower I would be hesitant to recommend anybody for...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts