TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looing at Cornfed's site and found the Fabtech AAL that gives 2" of lift. Does anyone have the real part # to that? Trying to see if Summit has it but I want to be sure its the same part.

Also, does anyone know how the shipping is with Toytec? I got some 1" shackels from Cornfed and even though I knew it would take like a month it was still late.(Not bashing, it still ain't on my truck yet)

·
Registered
294 Posts
GreenTaco4x4 said:
I was looing at Cornfed's site and found the Fabtech AAL that gives 2" of lift. Does anyone have the real part # to that? Trying to see if Summit has it but I want to be sure its the same part.

Also, does anyone know how the shipping is with Toytec? I got some 1" shackels from Cornfed and even though I knew it would take like a month it was still late.(Not bashing, it still ain't on my truck yet)
The part number your looking for is the FAB-205. Summit may have a diff part number for it. Your best bet would be to call and chat with someone there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
cchark
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing