TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the guy who was selling the regualr cab, v6 with a blown engine on the old national board about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Or interested in another "rebuildable" taco. Please email Lou_Rasta at hotmail.com. Thanks

·
Deal Master
2,773 Posts
Tacoma Stuff (Buy/Sell/Trade) (Read-Only Folder) - NEED TO SELL TRUCK

To: ALL (1 of 11)
96 tacoma with v6 engine that threw a rod and doesnt run right now but it is fixable. It is a 4x4 single cab white manual truck with a 3 inch revteck liftkit rancho shocks procomp wheels and procomp mud terrain tires need to sell $3500 o.b.o. i live in the atlanta area and my cell number is 770 329 4366 and aim name is chivpar

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have his email by any chance? I will try him on AIM but I don't have it and can't get it on a gov't computer. Thanks for the info though.

·
Registered
119 Posts
You check the Rigs/Trailers For Sale section? There are a few Tacomas already listed in it.

·
Deal Master
2,773 Posts
Toyasaurus said:
Do you have his email by any chance? I will try him on AIM but I don't have it and can't get it on a gov't computer. Thanks for the info though.
Clayton,
THe old posts are still on the Delphi Forums
its just Read Only

Look for msg 122454.1 and email through his profile

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help. Appreciate it. Hopefully I can make this the new project and keep the excab pretty nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts